Supercool Total Leak Stop + U/V DYE
Easy to use! Stops leaks in metal and rubber automotive air conditioner parts including evaporators, condensers, 0-rings, gaskets and hoses.
For use in R134a, HFO-1234yf, hybrid & electric A/C systems.
Includes O-ring conditioner, proprietary anti-wear and anti-oxidant additives.
Adds 1 oz. (30 ml) leak stop with U/V leak detection dye.
Patented delivery system, does not contain refrigerant.
Does not contain polymers. Will not harm or clog A/C system components or equipment.
1. Start engine& turn A/C TO MAX.
If A/C compressor is not running, Leak Stop cannot be installed.
2. Remove cap from low pressure port of A/C System.
3. Before connecting leak stop to low pressure port slowly fill hose with leak stop to force any air out.
4. connect hose to low pressure port & depress actuator to charge leak stop into A/C System (approx. 20 sec.)
5. disconnect hose from port.
6. top up A/C With Refrigerant.
7. Run A/C System 15 to 20 minutes to circulate leak stop in A/C System.
Do not connect to high pressure side.