Synthetic Additive package provides maximum cooling performance for all vehicles
Contains 12oz R134a Refrigerant charge & 2oz synthetic lubricant charge replaces lost oil caused by system leaks
Contains performance enhancer provides colder air faster
Contains system safe leak sealer stops small leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets & o-rings
Ultraviolet leak detection dye to quickly identify system leaks
Anti-wear additives to reduce wear and extend compressor life.
Directions: 1) Start engine and turn on air conditioner and set to maximum cool.
2) SHAKE CAN WELL.
3) Find low side A/C service port located between the compressor and evaporator and remove blue/black low side service port cap.
4) Attach quick couple connector by pulling sleeve back while pushing onto low side service port & Push Sleeve forward to lock in place.
5) Hold can upside down, depress button on top of can.
6) Allow contents to flow into A/C System.
7) Remove quick couple connecter from service port and discard.
Remarks: Not for use in R-12 A/C System – Do not connect to high pressure side – Check the required Capacity of Refrigerant from the Driver Manual / or Visit this Link: http://auto.supercool.ac/ , Then choose “RESOURCES”, Then “LUBRICANT SPECIFICATION GUIDE”