Supercool A/C Total Leak Stop Syring
Easy to use! Stops small leaks in metal and rubber automotive air conditioner parts including evaporators, condensers, 0-rings, gaskets and hoses in R134a and R-12 systems. Contains U/V leak detector dye to help pinpoint larger mechanical leaks that may require repair. Lubricates system and helps prevent future leaks. Compatible with PAG, ester, PAO and mineral oils. Includes 0-ring conditioner, proprietary anti-wear and anti-oxidant additives.
Does not contain polymers. Will not harm or clog A/C system components or equipment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE ON A SYSTEM UNDER VACUUM
- Unscrew and remove protective cartridge cap from syringe (Fig. A). Attach syringe to injector hose (Fig. B).
- With A/C system off, attach hose by placing low-side coupler on low-side port of the air conditioning system with syringe plunger pointing up (Fig. C).
- Squeeze desired amount of product into injector hose.
- Disconnect injector hose and syringe unit from vehicle A/C system.
- Charge vehicle A/C system with refrigerant. Turn A/C system on maximum and allow to run for 30 minutes.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE ON A PRESSURIZED SYSTEM
- Unscrew and remove protective cartridge cap (Fig. A). Fill injector hose by screwing injector onto syringe (Fig. B). Connect injector hose to low-side port (Fig. C) then remove syringe.
- Start A/C system. You will see the clear hose being pressurized when refrigerant bubbles through the liquid. The pressure differential moves the product from the hose into the A/C system.
- After injector hose empties, disconnect injector hose by removing low-side coupling from low-side port.
- Allow Leak Stop to circulate in system for 30 minutes.